Disclosure and Legal Notice
The following Terms and Conditions apply to the use of this Blog as well as all transactions conducted through the blog.
* All notices from Made It For You to You may be posted on this blog and will be deemed delivered within thirty (30) days after posting. Notices from You to Made It For You shall be made by e-mail, sent to the address provided on her blog.
* Intellectual Property, all information provided within Made It For You is deemed copyrights and owned by Bobskatie Enterprises and is not to be redistributed without proper written consent. Any reproduction without written approval shall be subject to all copyright laws as stated in the Copy right laws of the United States of America and housed at the Library of Congress.
* Intellectual property Continued.
This policy is valid from 01 January 2008 and is continual infinitum. This blog is a personal blog written and edited by Katherine ( a.k.a. Katie ) of Bobskatie Enterprises. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation. This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards and other marketing standards deemed fair and honest. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or services should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
* All content appearing on this blog site is the property of:-Bobskatie Enterprises and it's affiliate’s Go Ask Katie and Made It For You ( madeitforyou.blogspot.com) and is protected by the Copy Right Laws of the United States of America, unless otherwise stated. All copyrights are registered with the US Library of Congress under the name Bobskatie Enterprises or Katherine Corrigan
Copyright established © 2008 Bobskatie Enterprises*-Made It For You( madeitforyou.blogspot.com). All rights reserved. As a user, you are authorized only to view and distribute documents on this blog so long as (1) the document is used for informational purposes only, and (2) any copy of the document (or portion thereof) includes the following copyright notice: Copyright © 2010 Bobskatie Enterprises-Made It For You( madeitforyou.blogspot.com). All rights reserved. And you are in receipt of written consent to republish. Images: Images presented on this blog are provided by Katherine Corrigan (photographer, artist),or acquired through copyright free sites, purchased for use through a variety of downloads or otherwise publicly shared. If at any time an image is present on this blog that has a copyright by another it is purely unintentional. Please contact the blog owner privately to bring any concerns regarding imaging.
* All brand, product, service, and process names appearing on this blog are trademarks of their respective holders. Reference to or use of a product, service, or process does not imply recommendation, approval, affiliation, or sponsorship of that product, service, or process by Made It For You ( GoAskKatie.blogspot.com). Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel, or otherwise any license or right under any patent, copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right of Bobskatie Enterprises or any third party, except as expressly granted herein.
* Use Of Blog
* This blog may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this blog may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, may be changed or updated without notice. Bobskatie Enterprises, Go Ask Katie (GoaskKatie.blogspot.com) and its subsidiaries reserve the right to refuse service, in its discretion, including, without limitation, if Made It For You believes that conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of Bobskatie Enterprises and its subsidiaries.