Follow me to the new location. I look forward to helping you create the blog you envision Katherines Corner

Friday

Free Art Friday Sweet Summer Fruit

I think I eat strawberries at least 4 times a week. I love them! We grow them in our garden, our grandson Noah loves to pick them for me. I can't wait for the new crop this year. Did you know that strawberries help to keep your teeth white? So I'm sending you off to enjoy the weekend with these fruit filled images. One might be a fun image for your jam or jelly jars or for a greeting card or lunch box note. Let your imagination be your guide.  

Thank you for sharing my website and blog with others. Hugs!!








Madeitforyou.com

6 comments:

  1. Love strawberries once they were only in the shop at summer but nowadays they're on sale all year round,
    Loved your post.
    Yvonne,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they have to be just about the best fruit ever and can be used in so many different ways. Have a great weekend.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious, delicious strawberries. I love them, and eat them most days on top of my Special K!! (cereal). I didn't realize you had a grandson Katherine! Thank you for sharing those images with us. I never realized that they helped to keep the teeth white!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We do love strawberries, but we only eat fruit that is in season. In PA, strawberries are a short, but fabulous season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did not know they made your teeth white, but I do love them and thank you so much for the cute pics! How fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yummy!

    New Follower from Saturday Stalk! Hope you can stop by and follow back :)

    http://thekingscourt4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete