Follow me to the new location. I look forward to helping you create the blog you envision Katherines Corner

Saturday

Feeling Sleepy


Are you feeling sleepy? Running Late? Did you forget to set your clocks ahead one hour for daylight savings time? Hang in there a lot of people forgot! Good thing the change over is on Sunday morning and not on a Workday morning. Just think Spring is just around the corner, now isn't that something wonderful t look forward to? Hoping your day is a great one.


Madeitforyou.com

9 comments:

  1. Isn't it wonderful indeed to think that spring is just around the corner. Our clocks don't go back until the end of March over here in England.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here in the UK we don't alter our clock until the end of March/beginning of April.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come on Spring. I am feeling a bit lazy this morning and really need to move it. Had 2 grand sons sleeping over and they talked and laughed until 3am (which was actually 4am). My husband of course played right along encouraging them. I thought girls could talk.
    I am a new visitor and follower via Java.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate losing that hour of sleep but I love spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes my friend, to go outside with Rocky and feel the warm air in the 70's just makes you feel so much better and seeing the new blossoms that color the ground. Hope you are able to get outside in your neck of the woods,
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blog hopping! I'm your new follower and would love a follow back! www.adeliciousobsession.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your blog! i'm your newest follower via the blog hop!

    Courtney
    http://courtney-theandersons.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a good one and it helps to be reminded to spring ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi! I'm here on Say Hi Sunday and am now following.
    Have a great week!
    Jan at Jewelry4change
    http://www.jewelry4change.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete