Follow me to the new location. I look forward to helping you create the blog you envision Katherines Corner

Wednesday

Check Check Recheck

I am not an expert on blogging. I just love to do it, read it and share it. But one thing I do know is the importance of checking, and rechecking before you publish your post. Now this is in no way meant to imply that I don't make any errors. Truth is, I do, I make a few.But, there is a simple check list that can help to create a nice error free post.


Check your spelling
Do your research
Credit your research
Use images with care ( copyright etc)
Don't ramble
Use a relevant title to your post
Have fun




Madeitforyou.com

7 comments:

  1. I always appreciate the squiggly line under my misspelled words and since I have a short attention span my posts are usually short. Thanks for the advice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good advice, I will heed in the future,

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good advice indeed!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are always ready for someone to help straighten us out. All this new fangled stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,
    I am your newest follower from the blog hops. Loving the look of your blog; I shall enjoy visiting often. I would love if you came by and visited/followed me when you get a moment.

    Thanks so much.
    http://www.thethingswefindinside.com/
    ~Tami Marie~

    ReplyDelete
  6. newest follower from java's friday hop. I would love a vist and follow when you can.

    laura@imnotatrophywife.com

    http://imnotatrophywife.blogspot.com/2010/12/im-not-ready.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, love your blog. I am following from Follow Friday 40 and Over. Hope you can come over and visit:
    www.jamfiescreations1.blogspot.com

    Blessings, Mary O

    ReplyDelete