Follow me to the new location. I look forward to helping you create the blog you envision Katherines Corner

Wednesday

Welcome to my new blog


Hello and welcome to my new blog. I am Katherine the artist and owner of Made It For You.com a website specializing in custom artwork for your blog , shop or website.

I'm also a happy blogger and I've been blogging for a few years now. You can find my personal blogs at Katherine's Corner and Go Ask Katie.

I also have etsy shops; shop Polka Dots and Be Well Gifts and an artfire shop called Blue Iris Gifts . You can also visit my website Gifts By Katherine its a wonderful shopping directory. If that's not enough I also create graphics for Ruby For Women and I have an Avon online website too! Still not enough... You can also find me among the administrators at the Ruby for Women community's social website and The Net Surf Cafe where I created the Friendship Society.

You may notice a theme here. Most are creative outlets in one form or another. I find great joy in creating beautiful things, in sharing with others, and in the blessing of friendships.


I say Welcome, and what can I create for you?



Madeitforyou.com

23 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by today! I am now your newest follower!

    Kelly

    livingcraftilyeverafter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog, and I wish you well with it. Gosh, you are one busy lady! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good blog I would love to follow you but the page could n ot be shown so will try again later.
    Good luck it's great.
    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes you are one busy lady and talented too. I just followed you on this blog and left you a request for assistance. Hope to hear from you soon.
    Odie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Katherine! Hope you get a lot of requests.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy for you and your new adventure. I'm a new follower and hope you will follow me back.
    Blessings, Lori
    lorisstorys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're going to keep me busy with all of your blogs to visit!! I'm a new follower here too.
    I also added the link in my Blog Guidebook post...check it out!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping over from Bloggy Moms.

    Follow me at
    A Joyful Life
    http://ajoy-fullife.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on starting a new blog. I signed up to follow this one too. Love your original blog, so I'm excited to see what you do with this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your place looks great! Congrats on your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wonderful post!
    Hi! my name's martina and I come from Italy... I'd like you visit my blog and if you want, follow me! I wait you and your tips! kiss kiss
    marti

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this new blog! We're promoting on Ruby today and always, my dear friend! Hugs, Nina

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stopping by from Ruby for Women..congratulations and the best of success

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Katherine! Great idea here. Stopping by from Katherine's Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi! I'm a new follower, thank you for stopping by my blog. I have a Virtual Baby Shower coming up that I think you might want to be apart of. Email me if you want more details :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good luck with the new blog...Hats off to you for handling multiple blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  17. This looks like fun. You could start by making dinner for Mr. C. I just never find the creative joy in cooking dinner every single night. :o) I would rather be sewing or gluing or glittering or you get the idea...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nice to meet you and your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Following this blog too. Nice blog. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Loved your other blog ... excited to follow over here too. You are one creative lady!

    ReplyDelete